The whatever you need modular unit
from the SnazzyFX.com homepage:
Have you ever been in the middle of a patch and thought, "I sure wish I had a _____ in my modular"Â. Or how about, "I sure wish I had another ______."
Allowing for unique rhythms through the use of th... Read more
Arduino based Drum machine
From the bleeplabs site:
The Bleep Drum is an Arduino based lo-fi rad-fi drum machine designed by Dr. Bleep.
- Four sounds, two with pitch control
- Four selectable sequences
- Record patterns just by playing them
Modified version of The Bleep Drum
From the buranelectrix.com homepage:
BuroBleepDrum is bigger (because it has more parts and uses single-sided PCB, but hey, advantage is it can be held better with both hands when creating some serious rhytms), and BuroBleepDrum i... Read more
A high quality percussion unit which can be built with the minimum of technical difficulty in a few hours.
- Useful handclap percussion sound
- Triggered by hand, stock or expternal input
- Variable tone colour (resonance frequency&... Read more