Programmable Preset Polyphonic Synthesizer
Other names for this product: JX 3p, JX-3p,
Courtesy/Thanks to: Roland
Description: - The Roland JX-3P is a preset type, 6 voice polyphonic synthesizer.
- 32 kinds of pre-programmed patches are ready to be used simply by pressing the buttons.
- By setting up the optional programmer PG-200 to this JX-3P, 32 more patches can be synthesized and written into memory. It is also possible to temporarily edit any program in memory.
- The built-in polyphonic sequencer that allows up to 128 automatic playing.
- You can save the patch programs and sequencer data into an ordinary tape recorder.
- Its sound source DCO (Digitally Controlled Oscillator) generates an extremely stable pitch. Moreover, its Dual DCO system (6 voices - 12 DCO's) enables the user to obtain a rich and realistic sound, synchro tone and metallic sound.
- This is the complete 6 voice synthesizer provided with 6 VCF's, 6 VCA's and 6 ENV's.
- The built-in chorus effect makes expansive sounds available.
- Transposition to any key is possible by the Transpose function.
- Battery back up system to retain the programs eve when switched off.
- The JX-3P can be set up with any sequencer or synthesizer if it is provided with the MIDI BUS connector.
You need to be logged in to add a comment.