Courtesy/Thanks to: National Semiconductor
Description: The LM748 is a general purpose operational amplifier with external frequency compensation.
The unity-gain compensation specified makes the circuit stable for all feedback configurations, even with capacitive loads.
• Frequency compensation with a single 30 pF capacitor
• Operation from ±5V to ±20V
• Continuous short-circuit protection
• Operation as a comparator with differential inputs as high as ±30V
• No latch-up when common mode range is exceeded
• Same pin configuration as the LM101
You need to be logged in to add a comment.