Low-Power JFET-Input General-Purpose Operational Amplifier
Courtesy/Thanks to: TI
Description: The JFET-input operational amplifiers of the TL06_ series are designed as low-power versions of the TL08_ series amplifiers. They feature high input impedance, wide bandwidth, high slew rate, and low input offset and input bias currents. The TL06_ series feature the same terminal assignments as the TL07_ and TL08_ series. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in an integrated circuit.
The C-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The I-suffix devices are characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C, and the M-suffix devices are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Typical Supply Current . . . 200 µA (Per Amplifier)
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- High Input Impedance . . . JFET-Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate . . . 3.5 V/µs Typ
You need to be logged in to add a comment.